Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lost Canadian Found



Yes I've had another summer hiatus from the blog but for good reasons. At the end of June Mrs. WINston SmITh and I spent the weekend in Toronto at the jazz festival observing our 25th wedding anniversery and generally having a great time. It was even greater given the the fact that this was the first time since 1969 that I visited Canada as a Canadian citizen. Yes I fulfilled a childhood dream in returning to the homeland.Yes I am a "Lost Canadian".
Perhaps it should have been obvious that moving to the U.S. on November 22nd, 1963 was not the best idea. Oh well, that and a lot of other things that my parents overlooked. I am now a card carrying Canadian thank goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know what to expect about how the industry changes. There are several factors as to why the market alterations, however if you learn about the primary ones, it will be easy to calculate just how the industry will change. It will help you will get one of the most earnings in the market. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]P55566ry[/url]